Notice a lot of tension in your staff? Attitudes negative? General motivation seems low? Do people seem frustrated about work they used to be excited about? If you can answer yes to any of these questions, it might be time to assess the IT situation.
Bumps in the road are normal when it comes to IT. Technology changes on a daily basis. You’re going to have the occasional tricky tech question or connectivity issue. However, when those IT bumps get bumpier, or those issues grind the whole workforce to a halt, your staff is going to notice. Often, the issue is just a matter of not having enough people on your IT team. Let’s figure out if tech is the problem or if your people just need more helping hands.
Warning Signs to Look Out For
- Unhappy Staff/High Turnover: When you’re short staffed, everyone at your company feels the pressure. Delays become dominoes. Being short staffed in IT means issues take longer to be resolved. The stress and frustration leads to unhappy employees.
- Deadlines slipping: Tech problems slow everything down. Communication lines fall. Data gets lost. People don’t have access to their work. If your IT department is too small, these issues drag on longer than needed.
- Delay of non-mandatory projects: Ideally, your company can handle long-term goals. Without proper IT management, employees only have capacity to finish top-priority projects. Internal company improvement gets pushed to the wayside, and now you’re losing customers and staff. Expanding your IT department means having more hands available to work on non-major projects, so your company can constantly improve. It’s not a kitchen. You can handle more cooks.
What Can Help
- Extra hands on deck: Your IT department is doing their best, and they need more tools to be even better. DataVizion will stay on top of big infrastructure management, so your staff can handle the in-person issues.
- Knowing where to go: DataVizion will analyze your current situation and anticipate your needs, so you don’t have to wait for something to go wrong before it is addressed. We can help you create a managed IT plan that sees your company through.
- Keeping up safeguards: It’s hard to stay on top of security. DataVizion will make sure you’re covered from all angles, so your people can focus on the day-to-day while we keep you safe.
- In the End: With DataVizion, you’re not upstream without a paddle. We are here to help pull you out of the rapids and get you back on solid ground. Contact us today to learn how our Managed Network Services can make your life easier.